Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Nose Piercing!

So a lot of people have been asking me to give details about my nose piercing.
So this is where I'm going to do it.


Today, I went to school to take my French Regents. If you don't know what regents are....... google it.
After, Marj and I went to Astor Place downtown and went to get my nose pierced! I wasn't scared at all. But then, the guy whipped out the needle. This was my face :   O.O
I'm not usually afraid of needles. I mean I've gotten my belly button pierced twice. But, I don't know, just the sight of them kind of freaks me out. So he sanitized everything and whatever. I held Marj's hand so tight. Then he stuck the needle in my nose and it only hurt for like two seconds. Then he kind of slanted it so he could take the needle out and that hurt a lot too. I opened my eyes and I was tearing. I teared because the nose and the eyes are connected. It happens to most people. But the pain was SO worth it because i LOVE it. It looks so perfect for summer. In the end I paid 20 dollars for it. So for anyone that's thinking of getting it, I really recommend it. It's so tiny and nice. My mom loves it too hahaha. She saw it and was like "Aw, it's so cute!" I love her. But yeah, I did have my moms permission to get it. She only said yes because my older cousin used to have one and she knew how tiny and cute it was. So I'm really happy I got it. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment